Seth takes a closer look at how President Trump is pulling out all the stops to help elect an accused sexual predator in Alabama’s special election.
Gee, for someone who dislikes “fake news,” he keeps talking about it. It really isn’t so hard to see how fragile his ego is. You could honestly break it with a feather.
“40 Years ago in Alabama there’s a lot mommas and daddies that’d be thrilled that their 14-year-old was getting hit on by a district attorney.” —– An Alabama Roy Moore defender It’s almost like a compliment when Hillary said these people were deplorable.
Its funny. Conservatives love to make up insane conspiracies about how Democrats are running a bunch of pedophile rings (like with Pizzagate). And when a Democrat actually is accused of sexual assault, they are (rightfully) up in arms about it. But when a Republican is outed as a pedophile, they defend him. Their hypocrisy never ceases to amaze me.
Liberals need to relax. Trump is making America great again!
Just look at the progress made since the election:
1. Unprecedented levels of ongoing civic engagement.
2. Millions of Americans now know who their state and federal representatives are without having to google.
3. Millions of Americans are exercising more. They’re holding signs and marching every week.
4. Alec Baldwin is great again. Everyone’s forgotten he’s kind of a jerk.
5. The Postal Service is enjoying the influx cash due to stamps purchased by millions of people for letter and postcard campaigns.
6. Likewise, the pharmaceutical industry is enjoying record growth in sales of anti-depressants.
7. Millions of Americans now know how to call their elected officials and know exactly what to say to be effective.
8. Footage of town hall meetings is now entertaining.
9. Tens of millions of people are now correctly spelling words like emoluments, narcissist, fascist, misogynist, holocaust and cognitive dissonance.
10. Everyone knows more about the rise of Hitler than they did last year.
11. Everyone knows more about legislation, branches of power and how checks and balances work.
12. Marginalized groups are experiencing a surge in white allies.
13. White people in record numbers have just learned that racism is not dead. (See #6)
14. White people in record numbers also finally understand that Obamacare IS the Affordable Care Act.
15. Stephen Colbert’s “Late Night” finally gained the elusive #1 spot in late night talk shows, and Seth Meyers is finding his footing as today’s Jon Stewart.
16. “Mike Pence” has donated millions of dollars to Planned Parenthood since Nov. 9th.
17. Melissa FREAKING McCarthy.
18. Travel ban protesters put $24 million into ACLU coffers in just 48 hours, enabling them to hire 200 more attorneys. Lawyers are now heroes.
19. As people seek veracity in their news sources, respected news outlets are happily reporting a substantial increase in subscriptions, a boon to a struggling industry vital to our democracy.
20. Live streaming court cases and congressional sessions are now as popular as the Kardashians.
21. Massive cleanup of facebook friend lists.
22. People are reading classic literature again. Sales of George Orwell’s “1984” increased by 10,000% after the inauguration. (Yes, that is true. 10,000%. 9th grade Lit teachers all over the country are now rock stars.)
23. More than ever before, Americans are aware that education is important. Like, super important.
24. Now, more than anytime in history, everyone believes that anyone can be President. Seriously, anyone.
Love you, Seth
15 minutes could save you 15% or more in car insurance when you switch to Geico
Go get them, Roy! But don’t forget to use some Tic Tacs beforehand. — Donald Trump
Trumps an idiot…bigly
Both Trump and Moore understand that if you back down in the face of truly disgusting crimes, you lose.
So if you just keep pushing, your pedophilia and/or sexual assault won’t matter to most voters.
Good god we suck.
Trump is like Al Bundy regarding his reminisance of his high school football days……but take away being funny and add 13 women he assaulted. I can see him sitting like Al on the couch watching Fox and Friends
UFO now stands for Unfit For Office. Trump and Moore can be member numbers 1 and 2.
Moore and Trump are two birds of the same feather. I would ask the citizens of Alabama to do the right thing and not vote for Roy Moore in Tuesday special election but I have a feeling Roy Moore will be the Senator of Alabama.
If Alabama were an independent nation, it would have been considered a 4th world country.
The daily news is now comedy, that is why I focus on simpler things in life like Pokemon lol
If the shoe was on the other foot and President Obama endorsed a Democrat candidate who was accused of being a child predator. Trump, Republicans, and Fox News would be up in arms. Sean Hannity would bursts a blood vessel. Their head would exploded.
Anybody know what Roy Moore says in Russian
“you’re in good hands.” No Donald, we aren’t. Every time you try to get us in your hands, you can’t get all of us! Your tiny tiny hands aren’t big enough to hold all of us!
I love Trump’s voice tone shift when he said “the United Nations security council”, it made me think of robots that have pre-recorded dialogue, and have to say something that’s not in programed into their dialogue.
“We gotta give it a shot”
We’re doomed 😓
Your email address will not be published.
© Late Night TV website by Super Blog Me