Rep. Eric Swalwell Explains Why It Was Worth Impeaching Trump

1461
Published on January 22, 2020

Representative Eric Swalwell discusses Trump’s Senate impeachment trial and whether or not it was worth it to pursue impeachment.

Watch Late Night with Seth Meyers Weeknights 12:35/11:35c on NBC.

Get more Late Night with Seth Meyers: http://www.nbc.com/late-night-with-seth-meyers/

Category Tag

20 comments

  • Armando Piloto 4 months ago

    You

    Reply
  • catalinacurio 4 months ago

    America had no choice but to impeach trump, imagine a head of another country on National TV, lying for trump because trump was blackmailing him with people’s life’s and what would trump would do next if had gotten away with it!

    Reply
  • Jarrell Mckenna 4 months ago

    Trump needed to be impeached. Our system is flawed but it’s meant to serve the people not inflate the ego of a maniacal pseudo business mogul

    Reply
  • Daniel Duvalle 4 months ago

    “It is in the moment of defeat that the inherent weakness of totalitarian propaganda becomes visible. Without the force of the movement, its members cease at once to believe in the dogma for which yesterday they still were ready to sacrifice their lives. The moment the movement, that is, the fictitious world which sheltered them, is destroyed, the masses revert to their old status of isolated individuals who either happily accept a new function in a changed world or sink back into their old desperate superfluousness. The members of totalitarian movements, utterly fanatical as long as the movement exists, will not follow the example of religious fanatics and die the death of martyrs (even though they were only too willing to die the death of robots). Rather they will quietly give up the movement as a bad bet and look around for another promising fiction or wait until the former fiction regains enough strength to establish another mass movement.”
    ― Hannah Arendt, The Origins of Totalitarianism

    Reply
  • Dominic Tee 4 months ago

    Once Drumpf is acquitted, all of the GOP senators who rigged the trial need to be investigated and/or impeached themselves since rigging a trial is… Y’know…. A crime.

    Reply
  • Thomas 4 months ago

    Trump has a long, verifiable history of being a crook. What in the world would make any sensible person believe that’s no longer true?

    Reply
  • Mike MichaelD 4 months ago

    Cover up Cover up, this is a Cover up

    Reply
  • New Message 4 months ago

    You can tell how innocent a man is by how loudly he screams when you mention evidence, Right?

    Reply
  • Reinnemann2 4 months ago

    Seth Meyers deserves AT LEAST as much salary-wise as Jimmy Kimmel/Fallon, I can’t believe how much they make…

    Reply
  • Tseleng Botlhole 4 months ago

    Swalwell was exceptional in his questioning during the hearings

    Reply
  • Murrv Vmurr 4 months ago

    Proot!

    Reply
  • freejutube 4 months ago

    if trumps gets acquitted, just impeach him again, on articles that were not included in the first impeachment : easy fair guerrilla 🙂

    Reply
  • Richard Parker 4 months ago

    ONLY 70% think a trial should have documents and witnesses? Are the other 30% completely retarded?? I know trumptards are dumb af, but come on..

    Reply
  • arlingtonguy54 4 months ago

    We all know, both Democrats and Republicans, that he is guilty of committing crimes. What is on trial is the question of whether its acceptable for Trump to commit crimes.

    Reply
  • Sychlo Killent 4 months ago

    Trump is STILL YOUR PRESIDENT HAHAHAHAHA. Seems like the impeachment didn’t work losers.

    Reply
  • no halo 4 months ago

    Eric swallows, dismiss this hoax!

    Reply
  • Marius Thefaker 4 months ago

    It also tells the rest of the world “Yeah, we know we f*cked up, but we’re trying VERY hard to fix it!”…

    Reply
  • Kamil Krawczak 4 months ago

    Republican party is Nazi party in making.

    Reply
  • tabby73 4 months ago

    Eric Swalwell I like you!

    Reply
  • Herb Liptow 4 months ago

    Boy republicans sure live by a different set of rules that the rest of us have to live by!

    Reply

Add your comment

Your email address will not be published.