Nicole Kidman: “I’m Open To Snakes” | CONAN on TBS

11086
Published on January 6, 2022

(Original airdate: 01/08/15) Nicole runs down the various wild animals of Australia, all of which can kill you.

ABOUT CONAN ON TBS
Airing weeknights since 2010, CONAN on TBS is home to topical monologues, remote segments, celebrity interviews, musical performances and stand-up from the top comedians in the world. Watch highlights, outtakes and behind the scenes footage of Conan palling around with sidekick Andy Richter, tormenting Associate Producer Jordan Schlansky and playing the latest video games on Clueless Gamer.

ABOUT TEAM COCO
Team Coco is the YouTube home for all things Conan O’Brien and the Team Coco Podcast Network. Team Coco features over 25 years of comedy sketches, celebrity interviews and stand-up comedy sets from CONAN on TBS and Late Night with Conan O’Brien, as well as exclusive videos from podcasts like Conan O’Brien Needs a Friend, Literally! with Rob Lowe, Why Won’t You Date Me? with Nicole Byer, The Three Questions with Andy Richter, May I Elaborate? with JB Smoove and Scam Goddess with Laci Mosley.

Category Tag

20 comments

  • Zoe-Jane Sutherland 4 months ago

    Well she was married to Tom Cruise for a while, so of course she’s open to snakes. Tom Cruise will grass on you to his scientology buddies in a heartbeat.

    Reply
  • kik locus 4 months ago

    weird , open to snake sex?

    Reply
  • Sai Knight 4 months ago

    Hey I just wanted to know why 360p , not higher🤔

    Reply
  • Blake Andrews 4 months ago

    So does this chick do it with snakes?

    Reply
  • senor frog 4 months ago

    Top sheila

    Reply
  • Lucyfur666 4 months ago

    She’s wants to join us pshhh

    Reply
  • Ryan White 4 months ago

    She obviously belongs to Slytherin

    Reply
  • Conor Greenwood 4 months ago

    Let’s be honest all animals land, air and sea can kill any human being if they choose to and take over the Planet. Just so happens Mother Nature’s been gracious enough to make 5% of the Animals vicious killers and the remaining 95% people friendly to ensure our survival.

    Reply
  • Brady 1 4 months ago

    What a wonderful personality she has.. lol

    Reply
  • Jeffrey Joseph 4 months ago

    Two gingers flirting with each other. God is crying

    Reply
  • Brian OBannon 4 months ago

    This becomes somehow cringy to watch, once you think in terms of a certain metaphor.

    Reply
  • Kara Roberts Shetty 4 months ago

    LOL “the kind that kills you!” in the aussie accent killed me LOL

    Reply
  • LycanLink 4 months ago

    “Are they an animal?”

    Lady, you’re a grown adult. The hell is wrong with your brain?

    Reply
  • NasserFeed 4 months ago

    360p waaah the perfect resolution for my internet speed

    Reply
  • Shyir 4 months ago

    Ironically, even rabbits are responsible for many deaths.

    Reply
  • 181cameron 4 months ago

    Good thing she didn’t mention the Drop Bears. I’ve heard they attack when they hear their name

    Reply
  • Michael McCarthy 4 months ago

    Kangaroos with knives and Bears with Guns. I would watch that.

    Reply
  • Stella Stallings 4 months ago

    I am making $162/hour telecommuting. I never imagined that it was honest to goodness yet my closest companion is earning $21 thousand a month by working on the web, that was truly shocking for me, she prescribed me to attempt it simply ,
    COPY AND OPEN THIS SITE ……>> W­­­W­­­W­­­.N­­­E­­­T­­­C­­­A­­­S­­­H­­­1.C­­­O­­­M

    Reply
  • Deborah Riley 4 months ago

    𝟕 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 $𝟓,𝟎𝟎𝟎 𝐛𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐣𝐨𝐛 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞. 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 $𝟏𝟗𝟕𝟑𝟓 𝐛𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐣𝐨𝐛 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝟐 𝐡𝐫𝐬. 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐨𝐩. 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐣𝐨𝐛 𝐢𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐰𝐞𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞. 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐩𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞____________
    𝐖𝐖𝐖.𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐇𝟒𝟔.𝐂𝐎𝐌

    Reply
  • PamelaMcCoy 4 months ago

    𝐈 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐮𝐩𝐭𝐨 $𝟏𝟖𝟗𝟓𝟑 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤, 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞.𝐂𝐍𝐍 𝐈’𝐦 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭. 𝐈 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫’𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 $𝟗𝟕𝐤. 𝐈𝐭’𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨. 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐣𝐨𝐛.𝐆𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐚 𝐭𝐚𝐛 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐬.☛☛☛☛☛☛☛☛ 𝐖𝐖𝐖.𝐏𝐀𝐘𝐒𝟏𝟏.𝐂𝐎𝐌

    Reply

Add your comment

Your email address will not be published.