New Rule: The Slow-Moving Coup | Real Time with Bill Maher (HBO)

12444
Published on November 10, 2018

In his penultimate New Rule of the season, Bill takes a look back at an exhausting year in politics and issues a warning about Trump’s dictatorial desires.

Find Real Time with Bill Maher on HBO GO® http://itsh.bo/iioY87.

It’s HBO.

Category Tag

20 comments

  • Ian Ford 1 year ago

    This crowd SUCKED.

    Reply
  • af22raptor23503 1 year ago

    All you Left Wing Hacks need to get out of your parent basements and get a job so you may start producing something other than Methane and Carbon Dioxide so you can be part of the solution instead of the problem.

    Reply
  • Deep Gill 1 year ago

    Damn this sounds a lot like “1984” by George Orwell. He can predict the future better than “The Simpsons.”

    Reply
  • JJ Finkelstein 1 year ago

    We’re so divided that maybe it would be a good idea if we had two or more countries!

    Reply
  • RIXRADvidz 1 year ago

    are there enough intelligencia to keep the coup from coming to fruition? if we stand up in the streets will he call out the Military on it’s own families, children, siblings, parents..Trump is in power, he’ll do anything, everything to Stay In Power. you have 2 years to clear the White House and the Senate. gather up your candidates and Vote Them IN.

    Reply
  • Helen Joyce 1 year ago

    Donald Trump wanted Democratic to win so he can blame them on everything, just like he said…. Mr. Bill Maher Russian are still out there helping him. By 2020 USA will be so screwed up he will be elected again…. Russia still helping him. Plain and Simple

    Reply
  • Hey Bulldog 1 year ago

    I use to like Maher. Then I grew up, stopped smoking weed, got a job, got married and got a house. Life experience you could say. Meanwhile he just got old, bitter and unfunny. Needs to retire now and go out on his own terms.

    Reply
  • Eli Corp 1 year ago

    So true. Truth isn’t truth anymore to 44% of the population. That’s why the other 56% has to stick together, because at least half of us have to live in reality!

    Reply
  • Chris A 1 year ago

    Shithole country…USA…

    Reply
  • Josh Brey 1 year ago

    PROUD TO BE A FAR RIGHT FASCIST CONSERVATIVE
    TRUMP 2020🇺🇸

    Reply
  • Doug Samm 1 year ago

    America will survive Donald Trump.
    Donald Trump won’t survive America.

    ~~Me

    Reply
  • Sergio Garcia 1 year ago

    We are in the modern day Civil War, except it’s called the Cyber War. And, I see no Abe Lincoln in sight.

    Reply
  • David Dement 1 year ago

    As much as I like Stephen Colbert, Trevor Noah, John Oliver, and Samantha Bee, none of them are capable of summing up the big picture of what is happening in America with the insight, eloquence, and brevity of Bill Maher. At his best, he delivers the truth like a hard punch to the gut. I am thankful that he can leaven it with a sprinkling of humor, to relieve some of the pain.

    Reply
  • TheBraunMachine2011 1 year ago

    5:13 “This has been Deep Thoughts with Nosferatu.” lol 😂😂😂

    Reply
  • Hayes Dabney 1 year ago

    Videodrome.

    Reply
  • Jill Springer Forrest 1 year ago

    Absolute dictator as the leader of the free world. Are you still pissed and motivated and still resisting? Good!

    Reply
  • Kevin Ortega-Rojas 1 year ago

    Scary as fuck.

    Reply
  • David Matthews 1 year ago

    I’m not a Trump fan, but did Bill forget that the most egregious precedents that risked creating a totalitarian state began back with Bush after 9/11?

    And — importantly — was radically expanded under Obama, when they built the largest, most powerful surveillance system in the world, targeted whistleblower, and assassinated an American citizen without trial.

    Paying lip service to Russia and Korea (at a time when tensions had been rising) is ugly, but in realistic terms, it doesn’t rise to the level of many of the things that happened under Obama.

    And I liked Obama. But the slow moving coup was really accelerated under his Presidency.

    This is what is causing division. A failure to hold your own side accountable when it goes too far.

    Reply
  • GoGreen1977 1 year ago

    We can’t stop paying attention to politics, as tired as we may be, as long as Trump is in the WH and the GOP is supporting him all the way. Sorry!

    Reply
  • Top Rock 1 year ago

    Trump is a psycho and USA will be the next Rwanda…..A shit hole country sounds familiar coming from a worm that talks out of his ass and shits out of his mouth…..the question is who will be the Tutsi’s and who will be the Hutu’s.?….the Tutsi’s lived in harmony while the Hutu’s massacred them.
    Big man, pig man, ha ha, charade you are.
    Hey you Whitehouse, ha ha, charade you are

    Reply

Add your comment

Your email address will not be published.