Tibetan Buddhists have suffered deep persecution by the Chinese government. John Oliver sits down with the Dalai Lama to discuss China, the conditions in Tibet, and horse milk.
lol John ignored Jeff Sessions for this segment? WAKE UP AND SEE THE AMAZING POSSIBILITIES WE HAVE HERE. I personally want to see Jeff Sessions prosecute himself for perjury. Like good cop, bad cop, it’ll be good attorney general, bad attorney general. It would be the best court case ever. The whiteness cross examinations would be priceless.
India gave refuge to Dalai Lama and China attacked India,this is what happens when you try to do something good ! huh…..
I watched the show once live, but it was so good I had to watch it again online when it came out.
“He said alot of peaceful things” -said no one ever about Donald trump
It’d be hilarious if John Oliver becomes the new Dalai Lama.
Appointed by the Chinese Government.
After Trump’s tweets about Obama taping him without a single drop of evidence, one cannot deny his behavior is ridiculous and dangerous without joining him in cuckoo land.
Horse milk cured my alcoholism
1. Take into account that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
2. When you lose, don’t lose the lesson.
3. Follow the three Rs: 1. Respect for self 2. Respect for others 3. Responsibility for all your actions.
4. Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.
5. Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly.
6. Don’t let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
7. When you realize you’ve made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
8. Spend some time alone every day.
9. Open your arms to change, but don’t let go of your values.
10. Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
11. Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think back, you’ll be able to enjoy it a second time.
12. A loving atmosphere in your home is the foundation for your life.
13. In disagreements with loved ones, deal only with the current situation. Don’t bring up the past.
14. Share your knowledge. It’s a way to achieve immortality.
15. Be gentle with the earth.
16. Once a year, go someplace you’ve never been before.
17. Remember that the best relationship is one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other.
18. Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.
So… the Dalai Lana is the Avatar?
Dolley Llama is kinda cute
China is trying to literally wipe a people, culture, and way of life off the face of the planet.
Meanwhile, Trump is being retarded again.
Media: LET’S NOT LEARN OUR LESSON FROM THE ELECTION AND COVER EVERYTHING TRUMP DOES ALL THE TIME!!
Me: **facepalms so hard the universe implodes*
I love how Americans are talking about how occupying other countries is wrong
Is there a Dalai Alpaca as-well?
China has just declared war on the US
I’m not big on religion, but if I had to pick one, I think Buddhists got it right
Dalai lama is a terrorist and separatist.
Holy shit the Dalai Lama is hilarious.
Nice to see a religious leader with a sense of humor
Your email address will not be published.
© Late Night TV website by Super Blog Me