Only 3% of Americans can identify Justice Stephen Breyer. The other 97% think he’s Mr. Burns.
Get new episodes of shows you love across devices the next day, stream live TV, and watch full seasons of CBS fan favorites anytime, anywhere with CBS All Access. Try it free! www.cbs.com/all-access/?ftag=AAMa9272ff